Monday 6 October 2014

MoYou Manicure Monday

Hey guys!

I apologise for the lack of posts (again). I've been trying to prepare a lot of stuff for my final year at university so have barely had any time to blog. 
Some of you may have read my previous post on MoYou's stamping kit and this manicure has been created using their kit.

I must admit, I barely do stamping nail art but I'm not quite sure why as they are a super easy way to get beautiful and intricate designs.

I recently received 2 new stamping plates and a nail polish and thought it would be a good opportunity to to try another stamping design.

moyou stamping kit


Normally the kit would contain a scraper and stamp but since I have previously received them, this package came without.

As purple is my favourite colour, I'm a sucker for purple packaging and totally love the envelope in which the stamping plates were enclosed in. 

They also enclosed their most recent catalogue which features all their products and the range of stamping plates available. I've already seen a few that I'm tempted to treat myself to.

As I mentioned, I love the colour purple and oddly enough I don't own a dark purple nail polish so I obviously had to choose the Royal Purple* shade.
I chose these two plates (number 124 and 120). Plate 124* would create such a feminine, beautiful design. Plate 120* would be great for Christmas manicures!






moyou stamping plate nails


This manicure was created using Plate 124. I used the MoYou polish as the base and then used a nude nail polish on the plate to create the design.




I'm loving the nail polish as it doesn't chip easily (I haven't used a top coat) and it also has a matte finish to it so I didn't need to use my top coat.

Overall, I'm loving this. I have tried other stamping kits which have sucked, which I think is one of the main reasons why I don't do stamping designs often but I have no complaints with this one.

I highly recommend it to create affordable, easy, beautiful and fun manicures. Make sure to check out their website.

If you have any stamping designs do leave your link below as I'd love to check them out!

Thanks for reading! x x

2 comments:

  1. This look is really pretty! I think my favorite thing about the MoYou Nails polishes is that they work equally well as a nail polish or a stamping polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would have to agree! They have good versatile polishes and they don't cost a fortune either :) x

      Delete