Sunday 2 February 2014

Shoes I bought in the sales (part 1)

Hey guys

It's time for a fashion post.

I love wearing boots. It almost makes winter bearable (I said almost). In the sales I actually ended up buying 6.
I think I've established I have a major weakness when it comes to shoes as that's what majority of my money went on in the sales.
So I thought I'd share some of what I bought.

The first two I bought from New Look. I love New Look for their shoes.
I had been looking for ankle boots with block heels for a while and I finally found some. I had to restrict myself to 2 pairs: one black and one tan.






These were originally £27.99 but I had a 25% discount code so I ended up paying just about £21.
These are the kind of shoes I had been looking for, for ages!!! The heel isn't too high and it's a block heel so much more comfortable and easier to walk in.
I can wear it to spice up an everyday outfit.





































These I got for £16. I can't remember how much they were before.
If I'm being honest, I probably didn't need to buy these. But I justified it as they were black, so can be worn with anything.
It's a bit different to what I usually wear because of the square front. I usually only like shoes with round fronts, I tend to find square shoes weird but I liked these. I didn't own anything like it before, so I didn't feel too bad.




























This last pair was not planned at all. I had said no more shoes but I was in Debenhams and these shoes caught my eyes. I made the mistake of trying them on which resulted in me not being able to say no. They used to be £95 but because of the 70% off Debenhams were offering, I got them for £28.50! That's what I call a bargain! On the plus side my old military boots were destroyed so I basically replaced them. That's what I call an investment...
























So this concludes shoes part 1 of the shoes I bought in the sales. I didn't want to put them all into one post as I thought it would get long and boring.
What did you get in the sale? I'd love to know as I love a good sale!

Thanks for reading!!


2 comments: