Monday 28 April 2014

Mani Monday

Hey guys

Seems like forever since I've done a mani monday post! I've been writing up some different type of posts, trying to mix it up a bit and also I've been super busy with uni revision so any spare time I do have I tend to use to sleep.
I still have been painting my nails though because (as I've mentioned a few times), doing my nails is a way I like to chill and relax and keep just about sane in what can be an insane period.

This latest design reflects my love for stripes. This design was done without striping tape, all done free hand and I'm actually surprised at how neat it turned out, even on my right hand!!


Barry M Gelly Hi-shine stripe nail art


 I used one of Barry M's Gelly Hi-shine polishes in the shade 'Guava'. Such a cool name. Makes me feel like going on a tropical holiday on a beach sipping cocktails... ( I digress)



Barry M Gelly Hi-shine guava


Barry M Gelly Hi-shine guava



What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading!




2 comments: