Wednesday 13 November 2013

2014 blogger challenge

Hey guys

It's scary yet amazing to think 2014 is a couple of weeks away! I'm actually quite excited to see what it holds in store for me!

I just wanted to update you on a challenge I'm hoping to start and stick with next year.
I found out that Gaby from anothergirlyblg is running a blogger challenge for 2014. You can check it out here

The main reason I wanted to join in was because I'm hoping it'll give me focus. Sometimes I experience 'bloggers block' but I'm hoping this challenge will help me especially when I can't think of things to write or when life gets too busy and I feel like I'm not posting regularly enough.

If you want to get involved just email Gaby (anothergirlyblg@gmail.com) with your blog URL, email address and name.

Thanks for reading! x x

1 comment: