Monday 27 January 2014

Mani Monday- Street Artist Edition

Hey Guys

Happy Monday! (Positive thinking...)

I had an assessment today and one way I like to de-stress and chill is by doing my nails.

Recently, I bought a load of nail polishes which you can read about here

I really wasn't in the mood for waiting for nail polishes to dry so I can do some nail art design but I didn't want plain nails so I decided to try out one of the new polishes from Maybelline's Color Show Street Artist edition.

These polishes are a top coat effect so I just picked out some random nail polish I found in my collection which turned out to be one of the many presents I was given by my blogger secret santa. The polish is from Primark and the first one I've used from there. I don't know if their polishes are any good but I love this colour. I almost didn't want to put the top coat over.


maybelline street artist nail polish


As I was painting the top coat on, I wasn't sure if I was feeling it but the more I look at it, the more I'm warming up to it.

maybelline color show street artist




maybelline street artist nail polish


So far I'm loving them. Have any of you guys tried these polishes? What do you think of them?

Do let me know!

Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the colour is really pretty. And I like the effect that the Maybelline nail polish gives. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the effect. Different to what I usually have.
      Thanks for reading and commenting :) x x

      Delete
  2. Loving it! It looks so pretty, unusual and cool :)

    Lu. www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a different type of pattern but it's a great one! Thanks for reading and commenting! x x

      Delete