Monday 20 January 2014

Mani Monday

Hey Guys

Happy manicure monday!

These are the colours I used to create this week's nails.

nail polish maybelline collection

As you can tell, the one on the left is pretty old. The writing is rubbing off. It's from collection 2000 and the other one is from Maybelline's color show range which I did a review of once upon a time ago!

striping tape nail art manicure monday


Another simple design but I think sometimes with striping tape less is more. Leaves it looking more elegant.
Unfortunately my thumbnail has broken leaving my nails a bit uneven but hopefully it'll grow back soon!
What do you guys think? Any of you obsessed with nail art like me? Leave your links below, I'd love to see them! 

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. these are amazing!! love them

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never ever would have thought of putting those two colours today! But they look fab =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I wouldn't have normally have put them together either. I just got bored and thought I should try something different :) x x

      Delete
  3. You must have such a steady hand!! I wish I could do that.

    C x | Gymbags & Gladrags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks. It's not too hard. You should try it :) x x

      Delete