Thursday 12 September 2013

Gotta have cake

I love to bake and the other day I decided to make lemon drizzle cake for the first time as it is one of my favourite cakes but some shops make it too lemony.
I'm not one to brag but it came out perfect. I wish I could leave a piece for you guys to try lol.
It wasn't too lemony which I was afraid of and the drizzle was just perfect. The cake had a great fluffiness to it. 
The reviews I got on it just makes me want to start a baking business even more (but maybe I should finish my degree first...)
Unfortunately there's no more (I guess that's good coz I'm supposed to be on a diet lol) as I did have to share it with a lot of people but the bit that I had was delicious. I literally woke up thinking about it lol

If anybody wants the recipe just let me know.

I've posted a few pics below of it

Thanks for reading and have a great day :)
Follow me on twitter @nailartiste123 and I'll follow back!

x




2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I love lemon cakes! It looks lovely :) (I have the matching jug to your plate, hehe! :)

    xx
    http://ribbonrobyn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      It really was
      And nice observation ;) lol

      Delete