Monday 23 December 2013

Mani Monday- Christmas edition!!!

Hey guys!!
It's officially Christmas week!!!

Unfortunately I only have Christmas Day off from work but I refuse to let that stop me from getting into the festive spirit!

So what better way than to express my Christmas than to do a Christmas inspired mani!
I didn't have time to some fancy design with Christmas trees or candy canes but I just went with the red (it's actually pink but you can't really tell) and white theme and used my beloved striping tape to achieve this look.

Please ignore the smudges. I was so annoyed when it happened especially as I couldn't start again. I spent so much time and my patience was wearing thin but it paid off in the end.

What do you guys think?


manicure monday nail art striping tape

Do you have any festive manis? I'd love to see them.
Please leave your links below!

Have a great Christmas!!!

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment