Sunday 8 December 2013

How much is my face worth tag?

Hey guys

I've been seeing quite a few of these how much is your face worth tag and thought it would be fun to do my own.
Moisturiser

Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser- £4.25
Primer

MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage- £20.50

MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder- £20.00
 
Foundation 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid- £21.50

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus- £21.50

Concealer

MAC Select Cover-up- £15.00

Eyebrows

Collection eye definer- £2.79

Eyeshadow

MUA Undress me Too- £4.00

Eyeliner 

Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner- £2.99

Helen e Eye Pencil- £8

 Eyelashes

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Cat Eyes Mascara- £7.99

Lips 

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss- £7.99

That all totals at £136.51!

 That's a lot more than I was expecting but thankfully I don't buy it all in one go!!!

Have you done this tag? Do let me know. I would love to read them and if you haven't I tag you now! It's interesting to see how much you actually spend on your everyday face.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!


x x







No comments:

Post a Comment