Monday 9 December 2013

Mani Monday!

Hey guys

It's another short (and hopefully sweet) nail related post!

You may have seen my previous post on my recent Sally Hansen purchase. If not you can get find it (here).

Here's my recent nail art with the sugar coat polishes.

sally hansen nail art

This look can be created using Sellotape which will produce finer edges but I couldn't be bothered with tape as it was a last minute decision to add the black effects right before bed so I used one of my nail brushes. 

What do you guys think? Any of you obsessed with nail art like I am?
Do let me know. I love to see people's designs as mine can be quite basic at times.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
x x

8 comments:

  1. Amazing nails hun!

    From @sammycx in the #fblchat

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look very different and cute! Love the bright colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manicure is so cute! I like it and I am def trying it out (: great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      You so should and let me know if you do, I'd love to see it! x x

      Delete
  4. Such a unique look, looks great! xx
    http://geeeboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete