Tuesday 17 December 2013

I heart Christmas review

Hey guys

It's time for another book review and it so happens to be another from the 'I heart' series by Lindsey Kelk. 


Image from amazon.co.uk

This latest installment is called 'I heart Christmas' and as I'm sure you can tell by the title, is the perfect book to read during this festive period.

I must admit, I haven't been feeling totally Christmassy but this book definitely helped me to get more in the mood.
The book so happened to be set in New York. I unfortunately haven't had the chance to visit New York but hopefully one day I will especially during Christmas. This book, along with movies seem to describe it as the perfect place to spend Christmas. Maybe I'm just imagining it snowing and going ice skating in Central Park.

In this book, Angela, now being a married woman is dealing with the typical worries married women face (not that I would know anything about it). On top of that she's trying not to stress about her job and figuring how to deal with the return of her nemesis.

What I love about this book, and the series in general, is how while reading it I feel like I'm Angela's friend and I personally feel involved in the situations she goes through. Like I feel her frustrations or sometimes I myself feel frustrated with how she's reacting to a situation. Like I just want to be like "Wake up Angela! You seriously can't be doing this!"

I would totally recommend this book, especially for this festive period but it'll still be equally as good any time of the year.
This book had me laughing like a weirdo to myself on the train which is never a good look but a good reflection of the book.

Thanks for reading and if you've read this book I'd love to know what you thought about it! 

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment