Sunday 29 December 2013

Stand out product of 2013

Hey guys!

2013 is very nearly over so I thought I'd share with you my ultimate stand out product of the year.

I've bought a lot of stuff this year and I've had a lot of disappointment but this produce makes up for them. My stand out product has got to be Soap and Glory's 2 in 1 facial peel.

fab pore facial peel soap glory


This was my first and only Soap and Glory product I've bought (shocking I know) but this is the best face mask I've ever used and I recommend especially to those with oily skin like me.

fab pore facial peel


Every time I use this product I'm amazed at how clean and refreshed my face feels.
My skin feels totally cleansed and soft.
Can be used as a quick cleanse or kept on longer for a more deep cleanse. I like face masks to be used for a deep cleanse so I keep it on for a minimum of 15 minutes (although that's the maximum recommendation).

fab pore facial peel soap glory



I love to use it before a special event to help minimise the appearance of pores and keep my skin as shine-free for as long as possible.

I'll definitely be buying more Soap and Glory products in 2014!

Thanks for reading! 
Any thoughts on this product? Any soap and Glory recommendations?

What has been your standout product of 2013? 

I'd love to know!

x x

6 comments:

  1. I've been looking at the Soap and Glory products lately and I think it might give them a try. I'm thinking it's time to try something new for a change :) Thanks for sharing!

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for reading and commenting! Really appreciate it!
      If you get some of their stuff do let me know. I'd love to know what you think of them
      x x

      Delete
  2. This has been on my to buy list for ages now, really have to get it now!
    New follower by the way, from #2014BloggerChallenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! :) Appreciate it
      You really should get it! I have no complaints
      Thanks for commenting :)
      x x

      Delete
  3. Great review, I will be picking this up this week. I love S&G products, my recommendation would the 'The Scrub Of Your Life' - It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) let me know what you think of it! I'll be trying that out soon. I'm supposed to be on a spending ban but I think boots have S&G products on offer atm... Thanks for reading and commenting. Appreciate it x x

      Delete